- May 24, 2019
The ideal Primobolan dosage for men is approximately 200-400mg per week, or 50-150mg per day (if you’re competing). For women, this is dramatically less at just 50-100mg a week (although some studies suggest 25-75mgs per day is safe).
- Stacking : it is best stacked with Deca Durabolin, Testosterone, Trenbolone, Masteron, Anavar, Winstrol, Dianabol, Clenbuterol, T3 or Anadrol.
- Towards the end/after the end of your cycle, it is suggested that you use Nolvadex, HCG or Clomid, as this helps to enhance the bioavailability of any other steroids you have used during your cycle, whilst preventing any estrogenic side effects e.g. oily skin, acne, bloating or gynecomastia.
- Due to its reputation for being a good fat burner, Primobolan is often used by athletes between cycles – during their ‘off-time’ – as it helps them to maintain muscle mass and any strength gains they’ve made. In fact, doing a Primobolan cycle for pre-contest cutting is not uncommon amongst competing bodybuilders.
- Typical Primobolan cycle – no matter the amount you take – the low 50mg a day to the competing 100mg – Primo is usually used as part of an 8 week cycle. Note here how we said ‘part of the cycle’? Well, this is because Primo’s total use should not extend beyond 6 weeks. As a result, many athletes will split the cycle and will use multiple anabolic steroids e.g. men often start off with Sustanon 250 and Anadrol for the first 2 weeks; Sustanon 250, Anadrol and Nolvadex from weeks 2-4, before switching to Sustanon 250, Primobolan and Nolvadex from weeks 5-8, and then finishing with just Nolvadex for 2 weeks.
NOTE : for those using Primo for the first time, your Primobolan cycle only be 25mg per day.
- Women – whilst those competing can manage a 25-50mg dose of Primobolan a day ; it is recommended that women take smaller doses of Primo and pair it with Anavar.